Forum

Speak As Christ Speaks...

Speak As Christ Speaks...

by David Cap -
Number of replies: 0

Hello all,

With this topic of discussion in S.U's workshop of not critisizing others, I was looking into a practical way to help overcome this problem once and for all and to have the strength to not respond with perverting the Light that we have built in our throat chakras from all of our prayer work. Lord Maitreya teaches us to have foresight on the upcoming initiations, so why not come up with a couple of phrases scripted out and learn them until your confident to deliver them under pressure, so that the next time we face this test, by the grace of God, we will overcome and take the next step up the spiral stairway of our Christhood.

To give you an example of some phrases to say when others are pulling you into a negative spiral of critisizm:

"I don't feel if it is right to talk about them like this if they are not in the room to defend themself."

"I apologise, I can't comment on this right now."

"Well, maybe if we keep talking about it, this problem will automatically fix itself."

"Yes it is a concern, and one I believe yourself or I may have acted differently in that given situation, but who knows for sure."

"Now critisizing them on their actions isn't going to bring any light on the situation. We are all here learning in life, and hopefully learning from our mistakes as well as our right actions."

These are only a couple of suggestions, maybe even come up with your own and find one that works for you. Maybe one or two phrases that you know you can lean on and pull out of the back pocket in a time you are getting tested.

We are talking about 12 0'clock Mastery and one third of our etheric body here. 

I hope this will help others as it is starting to help me by Gods grace.

Always Victory!

David Cap