"Relationships: Explore the Mysteries of Soul Mates and Twin Flames—How to Find Your Perfect Partner" is an inspiring SU online extension course that explores the spiritual dimensions of love and relationships. The following information will be helpful as you study this free unit from the extension course.
Supplementary Pocket Guide: Soul Mates and Twin Flames: The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships by Elizabeth Clare Prophet contains valuable practical insights and spiritual tools to help you magnetize your perfect partner. You will want to have your personal copy of this little book as it contains a synopsis of the material in this course and includes insightful analysis of real-life experiences and classical love stories.
Extension Course Goals
Goal 1: To understand the spiritual dimensions of love and relationships and how this relates to your quest for wholeness.
Goal 2: To discover the difference between soul mates, twin flames and karmic relationships and understand why you attract certain relationships into your life.
Goal 3: To learn practical spiritual techniques to heal yourself from self-defeating relationships and to attract positive ones.
Interactive Course Format
SU online courses are offered through Moodle, an online learning environment.This free unit contains key concepts, multimedia clips, spiritual exercises, journaling and discussion questions to help assimilate the material presented.
The bulk of this unit consists of original material presented by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Summit University instructor Susan Kulp is facilitator. Susan is available to answer course-related questions and to receive comments from participants. You may email her at SKulp@SummitUniversity.org. Click here to read Susan's bio.
The facilitator will not answer your technical questions. SU Tech Support is available to help you with any problems that you may encounter in this unit. If you need technical support, please go to the SU Tech Support Website: http://summituniversity.org/techsupport
As you study this unit, you may come across terms that are unfamiliar. For this reason, we have included a glossary of ascended master terms for your convenience.
You may want to explore the following resources for further study to supplement relationship topics.
Click on the links below to purchase these materials from the SU Online Bookstore.
- Sacred Psychology of Love: The Quest for Relationships That Unite Heart and Soul by Marilyn C. Barrick, Ph.D Softbound
- Sacred Psychology of Change: Life as a Voyage of Transformation by Marilyn C. Barrick Ph.D, Softbound
- The Creative Power of Sound: Affirmations to Create Heal and Transform by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. Pocket guide and e-book
- How to Work with Angels by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Pocket guide
- Violet Flame to Heal Body, Mind and Soul by Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Pocket guide and e-book
- Secrets of Prosperity by Annice Booth
- Soul Mates by Jess Stearn
- Forgiveness: A Bold Choice for a Peaceful Heart, by Robin Casarjian
- Karma and Reincarnation: Transcending Your Past, Transforming Your Future, by Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Patricia R. Spadaro, pocket guide and e-book
- Understanding Yourself: A Spiritual Approach to Self-Discovery and Soul-Awareness by Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, e-book
- Invisible Partners: How the Male and Female in Each of Us Affects our Relationships by John A. Sanford
- Heart Centered Marriage: Fulfilling Our Natural Desire for Sacred Partnerships by Sue Thoele
- Unveiled Mysteries, I AM Discourses and The Magic Presence by Godfre Ray King
Click the links below to purchase these materials from the TSL Online Bookstore.
- Save the World with the Violet Flame! CD #1
- Save the World with the Violet Flame! CD #2
- Save the World with the Violet Flame! CD #3
- Save the World with the Violet Flame! CD #4
- Spiritual Techniques to Heal Body, Mind and Soul, CD
- Devotions, Decrees and Spirited Songs to Archangel Michael, CD
- Living Flame of Love, Teachings of Saint John of the Cross, CD